Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flash Fiend Photography













My friend recently had a photoshoot with Flash Fiend Photography. The photographer is Denise Marie Sicairos. You guys should check out her site: http://www.myspace.com/flash_fiend_photography. She's trying to start a portfolio so if anybody can help her out to get her stuff out there that'd be great! :) Remember Karma! hahaha These are pics from my friend's photoshoot. I'm currently obsessed w/her photos. so...i'll be posting more of her work :D

2 comments:

Michele said...

Great pictures! Thanks for your comment, I think I found your blog because you wrote a comment on one of Tavi's posts. What kind of tips do you need? xx Michele

kimmie said...

Well...i think just how to promote myself. How to get people to know I have a blog. How did you start?