Friday, April 30, 2010

At Work!
























I decided to write about how we're working for my Fashion Show Production Class. My quarter is 11 weeks so we have to plan everything very quickly. The first week we decided for hw tobring theme ideas for the fashion show and to decide what we wanted to do ex merchandise, promotion etc. The 2nd week we decided on western/cowboy theme and we decided who was going to be the director and stuff. We divided in our groups and for my team i left them hw. Which was to bring ideas for our window display. I didn't get to finish my photoshop pic but i'll still post it. My team brought lots of good ideas but as a class we decided to go with my idea. And nex week we're goin to install the window display so that'll be fun! These are some pics from this week.

No comments: