Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rock the Runway

















This saturday I went to my school's Rock the Runway. It was fun! This was the first time I went to it. All the student designers did a great job! I'm so lucky to go to school with them. Daniel Magana won. I know this boy will do great things in the future. How great is it gonna be when he's famous and i'll be able to say "i went to school with him & we had a class together!" i forgot to take my camera but my sister took pics with her phone. the pics aren't that great so i'll probably won't post them. Here are some pics from the show that I got from: http://www.facebook.com/aiorangecounty and http://www.oclnn.com/orange-county/2010-05-10/living/rock-the-runway-shakes-santa-ana-on-saturday. The show started at 3p but i didn't get there till 5:30p. When i got there BLOK was performing. At 7p the fashion began and although, they kept us waiting they started off very exiting! The judges were Dina May (stylist for “Deal or No Deal”), Mila Hermanovski ( a designer that competed on the hit show “Project Runway” this past season and made it to the final three) and Luis Barajas (founder of Detour and editor of Flaunt Magazine). During the fashion show the power went out twice. ( Or the generator) but yeah...but other than that it went great! Afterward, The Raveonettes, a Danish pop duo, closed the show. After hearing them i totally fell in love with their music. They were awesome! A great way to end it.

1 comment:

NicoleMarie said...

You have such good pictures of the actual runway show... My camera died so I got stuck using my iPhone...:/