Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fashion Frontier Window Dispaly

So...like two weeks ago for our fashion production class the visual team created the promotional window display. We set it up the week before Rock the Runway so that hopefully, people would see it and want to come. Here are some pics my friend Poly took on her phone. (I need to start taking my own pics) Oh and above I have a pic I created in photoshop for the idea for the window display. Obviously, I didn't finish it and we combined all our ideas not just mine.
On the same day they were having model auditions so while some of us went to buy things for the window display the others went to see how the auditions were going. 
I know it seems like I wasn't helping but I was. I pretty much started it but of course my friend didn't start taking pics until we were almost done.

No comments: